Friday, March 18, 2011

Looking forward to Spring

As I write this I am looking out my window and watching the birds eat from their feeder and looking at the beautiful flowers and tress that are loving the sunshine. This was not the case about 2 months ago when we had snow on the ground every week. It was beautiful, but I love what I am seeing now! Ema has NEVER been a fan of the cold weather. Every night she ask- Mommy and Ba' - in my morning (that's in the morning) is it going to be winter or summer? Not that we can control the weather but she has to know.

This is how Ema prefers to enjoy a good snow day:


But every mommy HAS to have a picture of their child in the snow:

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I'm with Ema. I do not like cold and do not like snow even more. Spring and Summer are my best friends!