Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gotch Day

Yes I am a little behind! OK! I am way far behind and yes it stresses me out. Every weekend I say I am going to catch up but life gets in the way and I am back to where I started, stressing out about my blog. So here I go...Let's play catch up! We celebrated Ema's second Gotcha Day in November! I cannot believe it has been 2 years! I still remember Vietnam like it was yesterday! I remember the anxiety I had that morning as I woke up and looked out my window and saw this

I remember going to visit her and expecting her to just KNOW that we were her mommy and Ba' and getting everything but that. I remember having dreams that when we met that she would hold her arms out as if she just knew that we were the ones. Boy were we in for a major surprise.

I am amazed at how fast she has grown and become my little southern Vietnamese child. I never knew how much I could love a child until Ema was placed with us. We are so blessed to have her. She keeps me laughing and there is never a dull moment at the Richardson home.

No comments: