Sunday, July 24, 2011

Camille's Trip 2011


Every year we are blessed to have Camille visit for several days.
I am always amazed at how much she has grown in a year. Kirk and I have known Camille since she was born. She was and still is a very special part of our lives.
I remember when Ken and Kellie moved - I think I cried for months. I was use to seeing Camille everyday it seemed and I could not imagine going months or years without seeing her. I have to say that Kellie and I have kept in touch through the years and allowing Camille to come and visit is something we always look forward to.
Ema adores Camille! Its funny at how much Ema reminds me of Camille when she was her age. We had 5 days of nonstop beat downs playing Wipeout on the Wii, Camille showed us her cooking talent and baked us peach cobbler, we took Camille and Ema to the Lady Tigers basketball court and toured their facilities, lots of golf cart rides and pool time.



This is the face that Camille used to get ice cream at 10:30 pm! She must know what it takes because we all loaded up and headed to Sonic!





FYI: Camille is a great cook but she definitely does not take after her mother with her housekeeping skills! (Just Saying)Half way through I was wondering what I had gotten myself into!

Ema modeling Camille's clothes after they had been shopping with DeeDee

Sending Camille back home is dreaded from the moment that she arrives and I think we can say that neither Camille nor I are good at saying goodbye.
We LOVE you Camille Grace Johnson see you soon!!!!


post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments: