Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Ema!

Well my baby girl is now 3! I cannot believe how fast she is growing! It seems like yesterday we were in Vietnam and she was just a baby! Now she is a little girl that is full of life and has her own little personality and attitude!

We started our morning off with Birthday wishes from Ms. Sherri! Ms. Sherri is our neighbor and Ema LOVES to yell at her while she is walking.



Then it was off to the ice cream and cake party! This year I tried to do a simple party but seriously, is any party ever simple. The most important thing is that Ema had a great time! She got lots of great gifts and enjoyed dancing and playing.
Ema has always loved BIRTHDAYS! This year she learned "My Birthday come June 5th" and she made sure that everyone knew it! This year was exciting because she actually understood that it was her party and that she was 3!






After the party, we went to the pool because Amy and Molly had to work! Ema let a balloon go for Dayton! (this was something he LOVED to do)







Ema Li,

I cannot believe how much you have changed since the first time I met you! You have grown into a sweet child with a sweet spirit! I thank God everyday that he brought us together as a family. You are living proof that God exist! He placed us together even though we were on opposites ends of the world and what a perfect match! I love you so much and I am so proud of you! I pray that God does wonderful things with your life!

Love, Ma'

No comments: