Saturday, July 24, 2010

Call me crazy if you want to !

This summer Camille and her little brother came to visit us. That's RIGHT.....I had a 3 year old, a 5 year old and a 10 year old all at the same time. More importantly......I survived and so did the kids! Don't get me wrong, there were times when my patience was tested (by the two younger kids) but at the end of the day everyone was semi happy! Ha Ha Ha! We had a great time really! Golf cart riding , swimming, shopping, dancing, was just a few of the things on our agenda. Camille always looks forward to seeing Abey and Raygen.

It is a must that theses girls get together. They always try to talk me into having a sleep over but lucky for me, softball got in the way of these plans. Anyways, we always enjoy their visit to Tennessee and hope this tradition continues for years to come.



No comments: