Monday, May 25, 2009

Runner in the making ....hopefully??






As all of you know, one of mine and Kirk's favorite past times is running. I love the adrenaline rush you get when you are standing in the starting line getting ready to torture yourself for 3.1 miles, 6.2 miles or the occasional but my favorite 13.1 miler. I rally hope Ema will enjoy running like we do. I love the thought of me and my girl getting up early one morning and going out for a jog together. Ema joined us at the zoom through the zoo 4 miler. My parents went with us and strolled her through the zoo while we ran. Kirk and I were very pleased with our finishing times. Kirk finished at 30:29 and I finished at 35.46. My goal is to one day speed past Kirk when he is least expecting. :)Anyways, Ema didn't run with us by she seems to love the atmosphere and she enjoys cheering for the runners that pass by. Here are some pictures...Enjoy!

No comments: