Sunday, October 9, 2011

The morning after

Last Sunday Kirk and I woke up to the sweetest sound. Andi Grace was squirming in her bassinet ready to eat. I look at her and cannot believe we are in Oklahoma and now have a newborn. The planner in me is freaking out but the mommy in me is enjoying the moment one by one.



Today Andi Grace gave Ema a little surprise for being such an awesome big sister. I am so proud of how Ema is handling the whole baby thing. She is doing great and loves to be a big helper.



post signature

1 comment:

Kristi said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I had no idea- congratulations to all four of you! She looks like a wonderful sweet, tiny little thing. Hope you are all doing well, adjusting well, and getting some sleep. We will be lifting you up in prayers and thinking of you often! Congratulations again!!!!