Saturday, April 30, 2011

Our Royal Wedding

Congratulations to The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge



How exciting to be able to watch the Royal wedding with Ema. She has been looking forward to this since she heard that a Prince was getting married. I decided to have our own little "Royal Wedding Party" while we watch it together. I have to say that I was just as excited about this as she was. I have grown up listening to my mom talk about watching the wedding of Princess Diana. She was married days after I was born and my mom talks about being at my grandmothers house watching the most beautiful wedding ever. I wanted this to be something special for Ema. She may not get the chance to see this again in her lifetime. I went all out-we decorated the living room, we had a small wedding cake. I surprised Ema with a dress up wedding dress, crown and veil. She even had her own bouquet. She was amazed!










2 comments:

Laura Dawson said...

how sweet...what a good idea! Even Bo was smitten by the wedding...

Cherri said...

Adorable, Emily!