Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hoppy Easter!

I love Easter! We always have family over to our house so that the grandparents and great grandparents can play with Ema and help her hunt Easter eggs.
I am very blessed to have both sets of grandparents still here and healthy. This year has been a little rough for me but I have to say that during the trials that I have gone through I am learning a lot. God has blessed me in so many ways. I have a great family, great friends, a wonderful daughter that is constantly making me laugh, a husband that is out of this world, and a heavenly father that LOVES me more than I can imagine. So this Easter that is what I focused on, no matter what is going on around me, there is someone that see's the real me. He loved me so much he allowed his son to die on the cross for ME.
Here a a few memories from Easter 2011. We hope you had a wonderful Easter holiday!






Mother Mother, Ema, and Nanny


Easter Bunny Surprise!

No comments: