Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fun Times

Some of my greatest memories as a child was those spent with my Nanny and Pawpaw! I remember Nanny hanging clothes out on the clothes line in the summer and I loved running through them. They smelled so good and were cool so it felt good. I loved riding my bike all over their big yard, helping nanny in her garden, or just relaxing. Seems like now, life is so busy, we forget about the simple things in life that makes you feel good on the inside. This past weekend, we went to Nanny and Pawpaw's and I remembered all the good times that was spent there. As usual they were planing veggies in their garden, working in the flower beds, etc. Ema has such a good time there. She runs a plays and keeps everyone laughing.




1 comment:

Candi said...

I don't know if it is the same grandparents but I remember going to your grandparents house and eating fresh mint. That was the first and last time I have had it. Gah, that seems so long ago!