Saturday, March 7, 2009

We are still here

Adding work into my schedule has put my blogging cabilities on the back burner. I think about it all the time but somehow there just isn't enough time in the day to work it in. Maybe with the extra hour I am about to gain on Sunday I will be able to blog more. I cannot wait until Sunday. Longer days, more daylight, spring being right at our backdoor! I am so tired of cold weather. The snow was great and beautiful but I am ready to kiss old man winter GOODBYE! Anyways...here are some cute pictures from the weeks past! ENJOY!




1 comment:

kate said...

so glad to know that you guys are doing well. It's hard to do it all...my blogging has been slacking a bit lately, too. There are just not enough hours in the day. That baby girls is too precious. I still smile every time I see you all together :)