Monday, February 16, 2009

This one is for you Camille

As you all have read before there is a little girl that lives far away that Kirk and I are crazy about. Her name is Camille (and she is no longer a little girl but it is hard for me to believe that she is about to be 10 this year) Well when Camille was younger she loved to ride on the vacuum. She would stand on it and ride all over the house. It was so funny. The other day, I was cleaning (imagine that) and I noticed that the vacuum was hard to pull. I turned around and Ema was riding on it. She gets her chocolate milk and hops on and will ride all over the house. So Camille, this one is for you. We cannot wait to see you!


Take a close look at her legs. Somehow, while I wasn't looking she got a pen and drew all over her legs.

1 comment:

Laura Dawson said...

how could you be not looking and let her write on her legs?????J/K I remember when Lane did it...i'll have to post that picture, it was really bad with a marker!